Friday 21 May 2021

Happy with Belinda Spencer

 Hello Scrapping Clearly fans!

It's Belinda here with you today to share my latest layout using lots of gorgeous product from the Scrapping Clearly store.


For this layout I began by cropping my patterned paper and cardstock to my preferred size for layouts. I cropped the Studio Calico Seven Paper to 8 1/2" x 11 3/4" and the Bazzill Marshmallow Heavy Weight cardstock to 8 1/4" x 11 1/2". I used my W R Memory Keepers Typecast Typewriter to add a bunch of stuff that I am currently loving and that makes me feel happy. I then stuck this piece onto the patterned paper.

Next I mixed some Vibrant Turquoise Dylusions Paint with heavy white gesso and spread over my layout with a palette knife. I watered some down and flicked it over the page with a paintbrush too.


I added some sweet stars using a Heidi Swapp stencil and a Pigma Micron 04 Pen. I tore some pretty flowers and a leafy stem from the Tim Holtz Botanical Collage Paper and added to the page with some matte gel medium.


I created a stack of layers next to sit my photo on. I used some Heidi Swapp Dreamy patterned paper from the 6x6 Paper Pad as well as die cut papers, doilies, a tag and a chipboard frame. I added my title and some embellishments as well as a sticker quote to finish.

'Happy'







Products used:

BAZZILL Heavy Weight Cardstock Marshmallow
STUDIO CALICO Seven Paper Goldie 002
HEIDI SWAPP:
- 6x6 Paper Pad Dreamy
- 6x6 Die Cut Papers
- Paper Doilies
- Chipboard Frames
- Chipboard Stickers
- Tags
TIM HOLTZ Idea-ology Collage Paper Botanical
RANGER Dylusions Paint Vibrant Turquoise
STUDIO LIGHT Jenine's Mindful Art Collection Stickers
PIGMA Micron 04
UNI Posca Pen Black 0.7mm
gesso
matte gel medium

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today. Have a great weekend and I hope you manage to fit in some scrapping time.

Cheers
Belinda



No comments:

Post a Comment