Wednesday 5 May 2021

Explore, by Amanda Hartmann

 Dear SC fans!

Welcome to May... and an epic mood board! I love these colour together - and I teamed up some Dina Wakley Acrylic paints to create the page.


Here are the links to the products I used in store:

Dina Wakley paints:


Used with: 

Finished with:


Inspired by this mood board:



Here is my page!



I gesso'd the white background.

I used a soft brush to rub the Dina acrylic paint (Sedona and Tangerine) through the stencil.

Added extra water to spread some colour and splatter around the stenciling.

I painted the back of the butterflies with the Dina acrylic paint (Turquoise), and also painted softly some edges with the same colour and added some splatters.

Finished with a sticker title and the art pebbles.


Here are some close ups.







Great mood board - join the challenge this month!

Thanks for looking!
Amanda






No comments:

Post a Comment