Tuesday 11 May 2021

Laugh by Tracey B

 Hi everyone and happy crafting Tuesday.

Today I have a page again inspired by the gorgeous moodboard and I had a head start as my base was some leftover Colour Blast paste from my last LO.

Previously I had scraped some paste through a stencil.   I gave the back of the stencil a spritz with water and then laid it on some white cardstock using the stencil like a stamp.

(Previous LO)
(Current LO)

 


I did a bit of stash busting and used some very old stickers around where I thought my photo would go.

I added some Art Anthology Velvet dimensional paint (Fiji) (This stuff is fabulous and currently on special!) through a stencil and then again spritzed it and added the leftover to another piece of white cardstock. I cleaned the back of the stencil with a baby wipe and used the baby wipe to swipe a bit of the colour to the edges of my LO.

For more depth I added some Color Burst (Yellow Ochre) and Lindy's Magical shakers (Yodeling Yellow) using the packaging technique.


With my background done, I layered my photo with some paper scraps from my stash, title (Joy Parade) and some ephemera (Heidi Swapp, Amy Tangerine & Jillibean Soup). 

(My stash is coloured coordinated (of course) and huge as I keep anything that is over a couple of inches and some if I particularly love it as small as an inch!)

Here's the finished LO


And some closeups





Plenty of time left to give this month's challenge a go.



 


Have a great week

cheers

Tracey



 

No comments:

Post a Comment