Wednesday 12 May 2021

Precious by Amanda H

Hello SC fans!

Do you follow Vicki Boutin on Facebook? She often does great FB live videos and shows some great techniques. My page today is inspired by one of her video.

All you need is some stamp pads in 4 colours and your favourite stamp. I also finished with some great embellishments from my stash.

I used Distress Oxide pads for my ink and Vicki Boutin flower stamps for my stamping.


Here is the full page...

I added distress oxide ink plus some water on some plastic packaging. I gently touched the colour onto the page. I did four different colours, in four panels down the page.

Distress colours I used: Worn lipstick, Spun sugar, Milled lavender and Seedless preserves.

I used the same inks to stamp the flowers. I then fussy cut out each flower.

Assembling the page was easy - I arranged the flowers in the panels and tucked in muslin, hearts, tags, word stickers and flowers.






Such a precious memory for me of my darling daughters.....

Thanks for looking,
Amanda


 

No comments:

Post a Comment