Thursday 11 March 2021

Let's Go - With Karyn Schultz!

  Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!

It's Karyn here and today I have a scrapbook page that I created using lots of fun products available at Scrapping Clearly
 
 
 For this page I was inspired by a challenge at a recent "Create All Day" event held by Natalie May Scrapbooking in Adelaide. The challenge was to scraplift Nat's layout. 
 
To create a background I added a geometric stencil pattern (using texture paste) to a square shape in the center of a sheet of heavy weight white cardstock. Then I painted Prima watercolour confections on using a painting with Plastic technique and splatters. Next I used a Fude Ball pen to draw around the edge of the stencilled area.
 
 
 
 Here is my completed page. 

 
 I matted my photo on Vicki Boutin Field Notes "Good Stuff" paper and distressed the edges. I fussy cut lots of butterflies from a sheet of Vicki Boutin Field Notes "Take Flight" paper, then I added a selection in an ombre pattern across the page. I added a title using Glitter Foam word stickers. And used a roller date stamp to add some random word stamping.
 
 Here are some close-ups of the page.
 



 
  Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment