Thursday 4 March 2021

Good Times - With Karyn Schultz!

  Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!

It's Karyn here and today I have a scrapbook page that I created using lots of fun products available at Scrapping Clearly!  
 
 
I'm playing along with the March moodboard challenge. We would love for you to join in with this challenge and be in the running to win a Scrapping Clearly store voucher. You have until March 31st and you need to upload your challenge here
 
 
Here is my completed page.

 
I started by painting Prima watercolour confections Tropicals on heavy weight white cardstock (using a painting with Plastic technique and splatters). Then I added lots of Cocoa Vanilla Studio Daydream collection 6x8 papers. I fussy cut the rainbows and butterflies from 2 of the pages. I also added a Scrap FX chipboard element under the photo. The page was completed with some Tim Holtz word stickers and using a Fude Ball pen to draw around the edge of the page.
 
 Here are some close-ups of the page.
 



 
 Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment