Thursday 18 March 2021

Believe - With Karyn Schultz!

 Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!

It's Karyn here and today I have a scrapbook page that I created using lots of fun products available at Scrapping Clearly!  
 
 
This page was inspired by a challenge at a recent "Create All Day" event held by Natalie May Scrapbooking in Adelaide. The challenge was to be inspired by the event logo. 
 
To create a background I used a sheet of heavy weight white cardstock, and I painted Prima watercolour confections across the page in the colours of the event logo. When this had dried I also added splatters of each colour. 
 

 Here is my completed page.

 
 I used the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Daydream collection 6x8 papers on the page. I fussy cut the rainbows and butterflies from 2 of the pages, I matted my photo on a paper doilie and some of the papers and I cut a house element from another page. I added a title using Glitter Foam word stickers. And I used a roller date stamp to add some random word stamping. Lastly I used a Fude Ball pen to draw around the edge of the layout.
 
Here are some close-ups of the page. 
 


 
  Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment