Tuesday 2 March 2021

Punishment for the Flamingo! by Tracey B

 Hi everyone and happy crafting Tuesday.

It's another month and another delightful mood board.

 

I started by getting my Google on and searching for spade shapes.   I then used my silhouette Cameo to trace the shape, resize it and copy it multiple times.   I then stuck the spades onto a piece of white cardstock and randomly covered them with some Light & Fluffy through a stencil.


I forgot to take more photos as I was going but I added some background colour with Distress Oxides (Picked Raspberry & Salty Ocean) using the packaging technique;




matted my photo using some Fancy Pants patterned paper and a Pink Paislee puffy sticker.


I fussy cut some flamingos from Heidi Swapp patterned paper


then typed my journalling and added it in strips along with my title and a little washi tape to ground the flamingos.

I think this page is a little chaotic but that goes with the vibe of Paddy frantically chucking flamingos around! 




Products I've used include

Distress Oxide (Picked Raspberry & Salty Ocean)

TCW Light & Fluffy

Darkroom Door Stencil Creativity

Fancy Pants Hello Sunshine paper

Pink Paislee Citrus Bliss sticker

Heidi Swapp Pineapple Crush paper

Cocoa vanilla Boys Rule paper

Cocoa Vanilla Life is Beautiful alphas

Heidi Swapp alphas

Heidi Swapp washi tape

Nuvo Crystal drops (Carnation pink)

Distress Ink (Black soot)

Blending tool


Plenty of time to get creative with this month's challenge.   Would love to see what you create


cheers

Tracey



u

No comments:

Post a Comment