Sunday 14 March 2021

Junk Journal play with Lisa Oxley

Howdy Scrapping Clearly Blog Lovers, Lisa here with a Sunday Mixed Media update.
Today I am sharing a few pieces from a  Junk Journal that once upon a time, I shared with my girl Peg.
Peg had made these 2 journals for us to pass back and forth between ourselves, and over time , they have both landed in my space.






When I am not creating for the #100dayproject,
 I really like to just play and experiment with whats on the table, or takes my fancy, and these little books of inspirational joy assist the flow.




Relaxed fun arty playtime



My Creative Staples include

Paint

Medium

Gesso

Collage elements

Stamps

Stencils



Thanks for dropping by the SC blog today, I hope to see you next fortnight, 
with some more creative goodness to share.


1 comment:

  1. Wow wow wow thank you for sharing your amazing talent love ya an your work

    ReplyDelete