Sunday 7 March 2021

Live your Dream - Emma Zappone

What a great Sunday!
Is it a creating day for you?
I have been totally inspired by this months moodboard for my share with you all today.



And now lets check out the moodboard.....

WOW!!!

To create this layout I really wanted stamping to be a main feature, especially since all the glorious
Aall & Create stamps arrived. 



Choosing to use a couple of sets, they were the Lotus Clusters #441 and Take Flight #367, I overlapped and created a stamping collage onto my cardstock.



In amongst the stamps I added 49&Market Vintage Artistry rub-ons, they are the perfect colour for the moodboard.


Once happy with the stamps and rubs, then came a little colour. Using Distress Oxides in Shaded Lilac & Faded Jeans first, I added only pops of colour in amongst the stamped images.
And then to add the contrast, watered down Art Alchemy Metallique Romance Pink for that mauve/pomegranate colour. I flicked this colours around a little too.



One of the Lotus stamps was stamped onto plain white card and then fussy cut, It become an embellishment within my cluster around my image.



A few small finishing touches with some chipboard and enamel dots.

I hope this page has made you smile and I hope you get to create with this months striking board.

Happy Sunday everyone.

Em xx




No comments:

Post a Comment