Wednesday 17 March 2021

Bright & Bold, by Amanda Hartmann

Hi all,

And happy Wednesday! I love being the mum to daughters - especially when they dress up for a photo shoot. Gorgeous Abby in bright clothes that made it perfect for this months mood board!





I went a little brighter than the mood board (with the pink)- how could I not? I also pulled in circle designs to mimic the plates in the mood board.

Key Scrapping Clearly products:


I drew some circles on white cardstock and painted them, then used the signature Lisa Oxley technique: "wipe back some colour through a stencil with a baby wipe". This accounts for the embossed floral images you can see in the pink.

I hand cut the circles, and with left over pieces, I used a circle punch to punch out more painted circles.

I layered the circles, painted some extra blue and the machine stitched (in black) around it all.

With the background done, I then layered the photo with other stickers, flowers and embellishments.


And of course, I added paint splatters!


The puffy Amy Tangerine hearts and sparkly Prima art pebbles were also easy finishing touches.


Thanks for looking today!

I hope you take time to join the challenge this month!

Amanda







 

No comments:

Post a Comment