Wednesday 17 June 2020

Happy Place, by Amanda Hartmann

Hi all

If you are looking for a fun and funky range of papers and embellishments - a mix of bright and soft colours, with awesome designs, then Happy Place by Dear Lizzy is just for you.

And even more awesome... I went to a class with Dear Lizzy, Liz Karchner herself, so what better photos to use?



Here is the full page...


I started with a sheet of white smooth marshmallow for the background. For some colour, I smooshed colour to the page with a sheet of plastic and some Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Spray in Pickled Raspberry. I was great to layer the Happy Place transparency Speciality Paper over this colour and I used machine stitching to attach it.

I layered pieces of the Happy Place paper: La La Land , including fussy cutting the polaroid shapes to house the photo and journal. Which of course included a message and signature from Dear Lizzy!





The last NEW thing that I added to finish my page were the super cute American Crafts Amy Tangerine Mini inflated mini hearts, and Prima - Finnabair - Art Pebbles - Sugar. These are just about the sweetest thing to finish a page!

Thanks for stopping by today - Do go and check out the FULL range of  Dear Lizzy - Happy Place - it is divine.

Amanda







No comments:

Post a Comment