Tuesday 9 June 2020

Mood board inspo

Hi everyone.
Here's a couple of different layouts inspired by this month's mood board.



I started by applying some Dina Wakley paint with a brayer and then some Light & Fluffy through a leaf stencil.   I added a few squirts of Colour Blast spray in Rainforest and some drops of Dylusions spray in Mushy Peas and Dirty Martini.   

I then added some Art Anthology Velvet dimensional paint in Limeaid through a TCW mask.   I love this stuff, it's so luscious and heaps of fab colours too.


I used some Kaisercraft papers from the Sunkissed range to matt my photo.
(BTW my son has his first ever girlfriend so getting heaps of great photos - long may this continue!)

Other products I've used include:
Resin key, heart stickers, tassels  and thread from my stash.

For my next layout I started with some impasto paste through a leaf stencil and then roughly brushed on some clear gesso.
I then added some Color Burst powders in Lime green, Olive green and Turquoise.
Then I did lots of fussy cutting.


Other products I've used include;


Hope you've been inspired to have a play with this month's board.

cheers
Tracey


No comments:

Post a Comment