Saturday 27 June 2020

2 Friends

A few weekends ago I got together with a few friends to get creative and the current moodboard was perfect to scrap my photo... it was great to create with the girls again - I missed last years get together so it seemed fitting to Scrapbook a photo of two of them just to fit the occasion of catching up with friends. 

I used a base of white cardstock and added some Dina Wakley acrylic paint in 'evergreen' by watering it down on a little plastic and kissing the paper to the page. I then used a Vicki Boutin crayon 'set 3' on plastic and added water and had it kiss the page. I then added the 12inch Dylusions Leaf stamp with Ranger black ink.


I added a TCW stencil with some Liquitex modelling paste before working out the placement for my photo and added some wide washi tape before stitching a black border for the photo and a few long lines on the length of the page.


I layered under the photo using project life cards and some loose ephemera and black cotton. I used a green watercolour pencil to colour in the leaves.


 I added various metal embellishments and frames to the layout as well as some black bling. I added stickers from the Cocoa Vanilla 'made of awesome' range, Pink Paislee Memorandum range, Thickers 'summertime' range and a chipboard dragonfly.




 The layout was completed by adding a black border of stitching and a little side journalling.


I hope you have a weekend filled full of creativity.

Tracey 


No comments:

Post a Comment