Thursday 4 June 2020

YUM - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!

It's Karyn here and today I have a scrapbook page that I created using the Heidi Swapp Art Walk collection and lots of other fun products available at Scrapping Clearly!
  

I'm playing along with the June moodboard challenge. We would love for you to join in with this challenge and be in the running to win a Scrapping Clearly store voucher. You have until June 30 and you need to upload your challenge here
  
I started with some white cardstock and using Prima Watercolor Confections Tropicals and Decadent Pies to create a background. 
  
 
  Next I add some stamping using and black Archival ink and Heidi Swapp Pineapple Crush stamp set.
 
  
 Here is my finished page. I've taken a sheet of Heidi Swapp Art Walk Casita paper and Locals Only paper and torn triangular sections to go at the top right and bottom left of the page as shown. I've kept the middle section of each piece of torn paper to use on another project I will show you next week.
 
  
Underneath my photo I have used a doilie and added a Heidi Swapp paper flower under the top right and bottom left of the photo. I've also added a Dear Lizzy flamingo paper clip, a Sticker from the HS Emerson Lane sticker sheet and white glitter alphas from the HS Emerson Lane Thickers alphas
 

I've used HS Emerson Lane alpha stencils to create a title.
  

  
 Lastly I've added some chipboard from my stash and enamel dots.
  

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Crafty Hugs xx



No comments:

Post a Comment