Friday 12 June 2020

Art Journal Friday! by Michelle Logan


Hi All! I am back with a page from my  Art by Marlene Art Journal using a gorgeously girly Prima Stamp: "Eva".
Once again this page was covered with paint left overs so had a lot going on.

   
So to calm the chaos I used a sheet of old book paper. I folded and cut it like a doily....I think it worked to push the mess back into the background...but I think I need to refine my cutting skills!


I used the Dina Wakley Collage Tissue Church windows to direct your eye to the focal image and scraps of bits and pieces to support the main stamped image.

I coloured the image with a gold Signo pen and used Dina Wakley Scribble Sticks to colour the flowers and the apple.
A few stitches and a tab for a pop of colour and the page was done!



Products Used:
Dina Wakley Acrylic Paint: Magenta, Sky, Fuschia, Cheddar, Marine & Gilt.
Prima Stamp: "Eva"
Scrap FX Tabs
Signo Gold Pen
Book paper
Old Scrapbook paper

I hope you all find time in the coming weekend to have a play, till next week,
Stay safe y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment