Wednesday 3 June 2020

"The best things" - Art journal, by Amanda Hartmann

Hi everyone!

I'm so excited to be here to share today - using my first ever real Dina Wakley journal. It is one of the new release blue journals and this is just my second page. I already LOVE the paper weight and textures. Can't wait to do more over the next few months. Very exciting for a "scrapbooker"!


I started by swiping some Dina Wakley Acrylic Paint (in Magenta) with a credit card on the page.

Next I sprayed some Dina Wakley Gloss Spray (in Fuschia) through a stencil.


Then I fussy cut a Jane Davenport Washi girl and stuck her to the page with Gel Medium.


To finish the page I added some random stamping, highlighting and mark making. I used a black posca pen as well as the new Pilot Pintor pens in black and green.



Here is the final page in my journal...



I added plenty of highlights and marks with my paint pens.


And included a sticker from my Art by Marlene sticker book.


Thanks for looking. Can't wait to create more and share more.

Amanda




No comments:

Post a Comment