Wednesday 10 June 2020

"Good day", by Amanda Hartmann

Hi all,

Welcome to Wednesday and my page share!

I have gone with lush leafy greens this week - perfect for our monthly June challenge.

Here is a sneak peek....

Inspired by this June Mood board:

I started with some smooth white cardstock and some Dina Wakley paints I used Evergreen, Peacock and Lime
I made some blobs on my brayer and used the brayer to apply the paint to the background.

I then brayed paint on the TCW mini vines stencil. When spritzed with a little water, the stencil was able to be used like a stamp. I was able to achieve watery leafy impressions all over my page.
I then added other leafy elements to the background - inking black through a leaf stencil and even tracing black pen through a leaf stencil.
Random black stamping, black pen doodling and paint splatters were used to finish the background.

Here is the final page:

To finish my page, I used these embellishments:




Thanks for looking today!

I hope you join our challenge this month: load your entry to the June mood board album in our Scrapping Clearly Facebook group.


No comments:

Post a Comment