Thursday 25 June 2020

One Earth - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!

It's Karyn here and today I have an art journal page that I created using lots of fun products available at Scrapping Clearly!
  

I'm playing along with the June moodboard challenge. We would love for you to join in with this challenge and be in the running to win a Scrapping Clearly store voucher. You have until June 30 and you need to upload your challenge here.
 

 I was also inspired by this image from one of the recent Scrapping Clearly weekly challenges. so I printed it out to use on my page.
This page is created on a cotton rag watercolour page in my 8x10 Dina Wakley Media Journal. I started by creating a watercolour background using some pan paints. I then added blue/green pastes through a stencil. I like to create my own tinted pastes using modelling paste and acrylic paint or pigment powder.
 
  
 I also added some stamping to my page using black Archival ink and Lavinia stamps Small Stones and Dandelions. I matted my photo on offcuts of papers from the Heidi Swapp Art Walk collection.
 


I also added a strip from a 13 Arts "Industrial" transparent sheet - acetate/transparent sheets are a great way to add interest to your page without covering up the background. 
   

 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment