Friday 19 June 2020

Art Journal Friday with Michelle.

Hi Everyone and welcome back! 
Today I am sharing a page done in my Dina Wakley small 6x6 Art Journal.
There is nothing much to this page and it came together very quickly, which is a nice change for me!
So here is the page: 

"Gypsy Soul".


 The background was super simple,,,,just a few squirts of Dina Wakley Gloss Sprays  in  Lemon, Lime, Magenta & Turquoise.
I sprayed the Magenta through a Carbelle Studio Mask:  "Mini Indian Mandala Set" and flipped it in places to use up the excess spray on the mask and get some random pink in the page.


Once the background was dry I used Art by Marlene Boho Chic Stamp on Dina Wakley Collage Tissue, attaching it to the page with Gel Medium. I then added some random script using my latest favourite stamp set Tim Holtz Stamp Set: "Faded Type".


I then discovered that the background was way too busy, with the girls lost in the mix so I pushed it back with a few scrapes of White Gesso and an old fave, Dina Wakley stencil "Shape Mash".
I then fussy cut the girls from a sheet of Jane Davenport Washi Girls stuck them down and added a scribble or two because thats how I roll!


Then it was time for the title.... I used a Scrap FX transparency Sketchy Alpha and stuck it down with more Gel Medium.
Then my page was done, quick and easy as they come!

Products Used:

Dina Wakley Gloss Sprays:  Lemon, Lime, Magenta & Turquoise.
Carbelle Studio Mask:  "Mini Indian Mandala Set"
Tim Holtz Stamp Set: "Faded Type"
Scrap FX Transparency "Sketchy Lower Case"

So that's all from me this week, thanks for dropping by,
see you next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment