Friday 26 June 2020

Friday art Journal with Michelle.

Hi everyone I am back with my Dina Wakley's 6x6 Journal I am using this little one as a gratitude journal...
I got really messy with Gloss Sprays to create the background on this one: 


I used gloss sprays randomly sprayed and splashed around in Lime, Ocean and Marine to get a messy background, then used my mini round gel plate as a stamp with Dina Wakley acrylic paint  in Magenta.


I had some stamped tissue lying around with script on it from the Dina Wakley stamp set Script Elements so attached them to the page with Gel Medium killing 2 birds with one swipe.....clearing trash off my desk and making a background so much more interesting!



I then stamped the face from my fave Dina Stamp set: "Thoughtful Women" and attached it to the page with the same gel medium.

I then set about adding some depth to the stamp using more Marine Gloss spray and scribbles in  black and gold paint pens. It tuned out quite dark so I added a few splashes with the white Gloss Sprays and some highlights with a white gel pen.
I dug through my stash to find the old alpha stickers for the quote and my page was done!
Products used: 
Gloss Sprays: Marine Lime, Ocean, & white.
Dina Wakley stamp set Script Elements 
Dina Stamp set: "Thoughtful Women" 

So that is it from me for now till next week....stay safe y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment