Sunday 14 June 2020

#100dayproject Update with Lisa Oxley

Howdy bloggers, Lisa here with a lazy Sunday Scrapping Clearly mixed media update.
#100dayproject update and I feel like I'm on the homeward stretch.
Today is day 69, and with the bulk of the challenge completed,
I am feeling confident to finish the last 31 days with a bang.
Today I'm sharing few piece from the last 2 weeks. All pieces from day 51 have been created on canvas boards, which will provide options for selling, if I finally get myself organized.

Day 56 
"Something She'd wanted"

Key item here is the Tim Holtz Dolls


Day 57
"Maybe we ought to try"



Day 58
"Solidarity"

Day 61
"Lost and found objects"


Day 65
"Being In Between"



The wolf, moon and complementary elements are from Stamperia

________________________________________

All of these pieces and more are supported by a corresponding You Tube Videos
 over on my channel HERE

For the majority of my arty pieces I use a selection of following items:
Fudeball

*************************

Thanks for dropping by the Scrapping Clearly blog today,
I'll be back before you know it with another mixed media update.


xx

1 comment: