Thursday 18 June 2020

YES - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!

It's Karyn here and today I have a scrapbook page that I created using the Heidi Swapp Pineapple Crush collection and lots of other fun products available at Scrapping Clearly!
  

I love all things Heidi Swapp. I have most of the collections and have lots of paper offcuts and leftover embellishments. One thing I have lots of were pink embellishments from the HS Pineapple Crush Ephemera pack. So I decided to create a Pink page to use up all of these embellishments. 

I started with some white cardstock and using Prima Watercolor Confections Pastel Dreams to create a background.
 
 Here is my finished page. 
 

 Underneath the photo I have added papers from the HS Pineapple Crush 12x12 paper pack. I've used black and white patterned papers to break up the pink. I've added lots of pink embellishments from the HS Pineapple Crush Ephemera pack.  
  

 These Studio Calico chevron wood veneer were a perfect addition to the embellishment cluster. 
 


Lastly I added some splatters of gold and black HS Colorshine.
 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment