Thursday 5 December 2019

Star Gazer - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!

It's Karyn here, and today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using various products available in the Scrapping Clearly Store


I'm also playing along with the December Moodboard Challenge. We would love for you to join the challenge and be in the running to win a Scrapping Clearly voucher. You have until December 31 and you enter by uploading your photo to the album in the facebook group here.


I used the colours and textures in this moodboard as inspiration for my page. 

For my base I've used a sheet of white cardstock (cut down to 28.5cmx28.5cm) and painted with DMW paint colours (black, marine, elephant and ancient). Once this was dry I added splatters of each colour as well. 
 

Next I added torn strips of Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane Washi.
 
I matted this background on a sheet of 12"x12" Heidi Swpp Wolf Pack "woodland" (reverse).

I matted my photo on papers from the Heidi Swapp Wolf Pack 6"x6" paper pad and also cut out some tags to use.
 

I added some clusters around my photo using Heidi Swapp Wolf Pack ephemera, diecuts, paper flowers and burlap offcuts.    


How cool is this Dr Seuss quote.  


I love the combination of paper and transparent ephemera in the  Heidi Swapp Wolf Pack ephemera pack.


Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment