Friday 13 December 2019

"Be Strong...."

Happy Friday to all! 
Today I bring you another figure.....yes a little obsessed by them I know....but they are speaking to me at the moment....I will move on I promise!
So here is my page using lots of goodies! 

"Be Strong...."


This is a page in my Dylusions Square Journal. There are lots of layers on this one using old book paper and Dina Wakleys' Acrylic paint colours in: Lime, Turqouise, Magenta, Sky, White, Gilt and Black. 
In the background I used Dina Wakleys' stencils: Big Squovals, & Elements (an older stencil)


The figure is made with some of my home made collage paper and tracing around a 
Dina Wakley Giant Funky Silhouettes stencil.
(I will often make junky collage papers using scraps on my table when I am feeling uninspired, in the hope that some mojo will hit me....)


Before placing the figure down I added wonky rings cut out of old book paper in the hope that it would bring the figure forward.


I added some marks with my Posca paint pens both on the figure and in the background to create some cohesion to the piece.

Lastly it was time for the title and for that I used yet another Dina Wakley Product: "Collage Words".
I cut out the title I wanted and added it to the page with Matt Gel Medium , both underneath and over the top to seal it.

Items Used:

Dina Wakleys' Acrylic paint : Lime, Turqouise, Magenta, Sky, White, Gilt and Black.
Dina Wakleys' stencils: Big Squovals, & Elements (an older stencil)
Dina Wakley Giant Funky Silhouettes stencil.

And that is me for this week! Happy Arting everyone!

Michelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment