Thursday 12 December 2019

Birthday Cards - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!

It's Karyn here, and today I have some cards to share with you made using various products available in the Scrapping Clearly Store.


I'm also playing along with the December Moodboard Challenge. We would love for you to join the challenge and be in the running to win a Scrapping Clearly voucher. You have until December 31 and you enter by uploading your photo to the album in the facebook group here.


I used the colours and textures in this moodboard as inspiration for my cards.

I've used white cardstock to create my card bases and cut 2 backgrounds for the bases measuring 13cmx13cm. On these backgrounds I've painted with DMW paint colours (black, marine, elephant and ancient). Once this was dry I added splatters of each colour as well.


For my first card I matted the background on a Heidi Swapp Wolf Pack "Zodiac" (reverse).

I then added some tags and flags cut from the Heidi Swapp Wolf Pack 6"x6" paper pad.

I added some diecuts, burlap offcuts, and a birthday sentiment.  Lastly I added a Finnibair rustic knob.


For the next card I matted the background on a Heidi Swapp Wolf Pack "Woodland".

I then added some strips and flags cut from the Heidi Swapp Wolf Pack 6"x6" paper pad.

I added some diecuts, burlap offcuts, and a birthday sentiment.  Lastly I added a Tim Holtz Muse token embellishment.


Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment