Monday 23 December 2019

Graffiti Inspiration

Morning All

I was inspired by the paper and the subject matter in the photo to do a graffiti style background.

Gotta love when the Art looks like your daughter too.


I started with a glorious piece of Ella and Viv paper you will find some in the shop.
I then got a pallette knife and some yellow acrylic paint and just dragged some colour through the background.


I took some achival black ink and circle stamps and added them next. Blue staz on and rectangle stamps also.

I used an old cardboard tube and some orange acrylic paint to stamp on some open circles and dragged the excess paint onto the background with a palette knife to use it up.

I got my Distress stain fired brick out with the foam dauber top. Spritzed some water onto the foam and then splat it down onto the back ground.

I finished off the photo matt with black tissue,some old tags that were lying around on my table and 2 badges I bought at the Banksy exhibition.

Thanks for looking
Merry Christmas to all.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment