Thursday 19 December 2019

Moodboard Art Journalling - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!

It's Karyn here, and today I have an art journal page to share with you made using lots of goodies available in the Scrapping Clearly Store.
 

I'm also playing along with the December Moodboard Challenge. We would love for you to join the challenge and be in the running to win a Scrapping Clearly voucher. You have until December 31 and you enter by uploading your photo to the album in the facebook group here.


I used the colours and textures in this moodboard as inspiration for my page. 

In my Small Dylusions journal I started by adding paint to the background. I used some DMW paint colours (black, marine, elephant and ancient)  that I swiped across my page using a spatula. Once this was dry I added splatters of each colour as well.

Next I added torn strips of washi from the Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane Washi pack, then I added some background stamping. 

As a feature I added Dina Wakley face stamps in a repeated pattern across the page. 
 

I added some Small Talk - Snarky words from Tim Holtz - these words are so fun!   


Then I drew around the edge of the page with a Fude Ball pen and added some swipes of Bo Bunny gold glitter paste.
 

Thanks so much for stopping by 

Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment