Monday 16 December 2019

Thrifty Monday

Hi Peep,
Just wanted to give you an example of what you can do with all your left over alpha stickers.
It is a simple idea but I always feel great when I use up some of my old old old stash.
I thought I would stay in the christmas theme too for this month.



I used scrap papers for the mat behind the photo. I also scrounged around for little bits of chipboard to use up as well.
Figure out a selection of words that work for your photos and mat them onto to some black card stock. I used foam tape to pop some up off the page too to give different heights and depths to the layout. I used some distress stains to splat onto the back ground. To do this spritz your dauber top with water then quickly bang your stain down onto your layout and it should splat out.
Ink around your edges and you are all finished.

Hope this inspires you to use up some your stash.
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment