Sunday 15 December 2019

Be your own Queen. An art journal page with Lisa Oxley



Howdy Bloggers, sending out some arty vibes your way on this December Sunday.

Today I'm sharing a page with you using an absolute bounty of Dina Wakley Media products

If you have these below, you can play along too.
Or improvise or go here.

So I have a video, But Its not a Speed/Hyperlapse video.(ok it's a little sped up)
So if you have 8 or so minutes, you can check out the process on my You Tube Channel.


 Almost all of these products can be found here at Scrapping Clearly.


Sorry to Art and run, I'm having a few computer issue and this computer is not playing nice.
Thanks so much for dropping by the Scrapping Clearly blog today .

May you all have a happy and creative festive period.
I'll be back just before the new year with a New Years piece to inspire your creative spirit.


Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment