Tuesday 10 December 2019

Fresh Fish Anyone

Hi everyone
I just love this month's mood board.  

 

So much so that I was inspired by just about everything in it: the wreath, twine, leaves, wooden Christmas tree, gold and of course the turkey!


I started with some old Kaisercraft paper from my stash that I had been hoarding and traced around a bowl with some Scribble Sticks.



I added some more scribbles and then blended with an aqua brush.
I used some double sided tape to stick my wood veneer leaves and chipboard scrolls onto my very messy mat (to stop them running away - the slippery little suckers) and then painted them with some gesso then Prima water colours, finished off with a tad of Nuvo Embellishment Mouse for a bit of bling.


I stitched on my wreath using my sewing machine, matted my photo and then started adding my painted leaves and scrolls and beads to the wreath using some gel medium.   


I then created a Christmas tree using some jute braid, beads and a star  from my stash.


I used a Heidi Swapp word as part of my title.
Hope you've been inspired.   
Plenty of time to give this month's challenge a go.

Looking forward to seeing what you create.

1 comment: