Tuesday 17 December 2019

Take 2

Hi everyone
I'm getting ready to move house soon and have slowly started packing.   I found this old layout, one of the first I did about 16 years ago.   I remember feeling very excited because I had fussy cut the photo! The LO has obviously seen better days and I can't remember what else was originally on it - probably just a title.   I cringe when I look at it now but hey, everyone starts somewhere!

I decided to redo this LO and challenged myself to use not only the photo but also the ribbon. 




I started by cutting it into lengths and gluing it down with some gel medium.   I used more gel medium through a stencil for some texture and then brushed on some gesso (wiping some off with a baby wipe as I went along) to tone it all down.



I then added some Radiat Gel in Lime green through another stencil and then spritzed my stencil with water and brushed on the diluted colour just so as not to waste it.
Then it was a matter of adding some embellishments.


This is what I finished up with


Some of the products I've used
Prima Flowers and
Teresa Collins Urban Market alphas.


Thanks for looking.   Happy crafting
cheers
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment