Saturday 23 July 2016

Some Birthday Cards - With Karyn!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!! 

It's Karyn here and today I have a set of birthday cards I made featuring lots of Minc mixed media goodness and items from the Pebbles "Spring Fling" paper and sticker collection - All available at Scrapping Clearly.
When I was making some Minc Mixed media cards for my project life pages recently the thought occurred to me that I could use similar concepts for cards - so that was the inspiration behind these cards.
On this first card I've added splatters of the Minc reactive mist as well as swiping some reactive screen ink across the card with an old itunes card. After waiting for it to dry properly I put it through my mini Minc with some gold foil. I finished the card by adding a Happy Birthday sticker from the Pebbles "Spring Fling" stickers pack and some flowers from my stash. I matted the foiled card over some kraft patterned paper from the Pebbles "Spring Fling" paper collection .  
For the second card I've added splatters of the Minc reactive mist as well as painting some reactive screen ink across the card. After waiting for it to dry properly I put it through my mini Minc with some gold foil. I finished the card by adding a Happy Birthday sticker from the Pebbles "Spring Fling" stickers pack and a flower from my stash. I matted the foiled card over some kraft patterned paper from the Pebbles "Spring Fling" paper collection .  
For the last card I've used the Minc reactive screen ink through a stencil as well as painting some reactive screen ink across the card. After waiting for it to dry properly I put it through my mini Minc with some gold foil. I finished the card by adding a Happy Birthday sticker from the Pebbles "Spring Fling" stickers pack and some flowers. I matted the foiled card over some kraft patterned paper from the Pebbles "Spring Fling" paper collection . 
 Scrapping Clearly products I've used include

cardstock  
Pebbles "Spring Fling" paper collection  
Pebbles "Spring Fling" stickers 
Heidi Swapp Minc reactive screen ink 
Heidi Swapp Minc reactive toner mist 
Heidi Swapp Minc collection paint brushes 
Heidi Swapp minc reactive foil - gold  
Heidi Swapp Minc mini  

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

1 comment: