Monday 4 July 2016

Project Life week 8 - With Karyn!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!! 

It's Karyn here and today I'm showing you Week 8 for my "Schultz Family 2016" Project Life Album. I've mainly used the new Pink Paislee "C'est la vie" collection available at Scrapping Clearly - isn't this collection so pretty!! 
I love the balance of photos and filler cards on these pages - being a scrapbooker I love to have as many pretty papers and embellishments on my pages as there are photos :)
Here is a close up of the LHS.These photos were taken at a local fair - we love supporting the community and always have lots of fun in the process!
I've used a selection of acetate cards for filler cards (amore, c'est la vie, and &). I usually back them with white cards and use a "Tiny attacher" to secure them together. 

The "Week eight" card was a digi printed onto a white project life card then I added a strip of washi, a date stamp and stamp (Pebbles "Spring Fling" self inking heart stamp).
The girls had so much fun playing in these bubble balls!! I made my own filler card with a white PL cards and a triangle of patterned paper - decorated with puffy stickers and date stamp.
Here is a close up of the RHS. I love all the roses on these papers - so pretty!
For this card I've used lots of elements of patterned papers, puffy stickers and the adorable Pebbles "Spring Fling" self inking heart stamp.
I feel like I havent been taking as many photos lately so it was so special to find this photo of Jessica and I on my phone.

Scrapping Clearly products I've used include

Pink Paislee "C'est la vie" collection (papers, acetate, washi sheets, puffy stickers, paper clips) 
Becky Higgins - white project life cards 
Becky Higgins - grid project life cards 
Pebbles "Spring Fling" self inking heart stamp 

All of my photos have been printed on an Epson XP-600

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments:

Post a Comment