Saturday 30 July 2016

Fun with Marquee Love by Tania

Happy Saturday everyone, hope the weekend is full of fun, love and laughter for you all! 
I just had me some fun, playing with the Marquee Love letter kit which was in my DT kit this month. I have to admit to having to think about this one for awhile, but after surfing Pinterest, and gaining some inspiration, my Letter 'B' was transformed!


Here's a shot of my desk, which shows you some of the products I used to decorate my light!

I used some Heidi Swapp Colorshine in Mint, Georgia Peach and Pink. The yellow was Dylusions ink. You can see my colour swatches where I tested a few different colours first. I was trying to match up the colour's of my daughter's bed covers in her room, as this is a pretty little gift for her!


The gorgeous Prima flowers are from my new DT kit and I've just pinned them on the letter with some Heidi Swapp lace ribbon and an American Crafts, clothespin. (That way, she can take them off if she doesn't like the flowers!) 
I also wanted to use the Marquee Love tape to decorate the edges, which I used in Gold. It was a little bit tricky putting the tape in the middle of the  letter, but thankfully, the tape is forgiving and I was able to peel it back up a few times and re-do!

Overall, this was a really quick and simple project!! They make great gifts and you can personalise them in many ways!! Possibilities are endless, just requires a little imagination and some inspiration!!!
There are so many gorgeous accessories in the Marquee Love range, take a look in the Scrappingclearly store!
See you next time,
Tania

1 comment: