Tuesday 19 July 2016

Live Colorfully - by Lauren Hender


Even with crazy photos like this one I love to scrapbook and delight in them. This crazy kid of mine lost her first tooth this year. This was a big deal as all her friends had already lost multiple teeth. This fun photo highlighting that adorable little gap in her mouth makes me smile. 


In this layout I have used the super cute Dear Lizzy Happy Place range. This range has it all, from titles to papers to the cutest selection of brads. 


I began by cutting out Polaroid pieces on one of the patterned papers and layering them under the photo and on a couple of lace doilies.


I then added the brads, title, flair and enamel dots. Lastly I used some water color paints to add some flecks, journaling and black pen accent around the photo. 


I hope you love my layout and it has inspired you to grab this fabulous Dear Lizzy range from the Scrapping Clearly store. 


Lauren
Xo


No comments:

Post a Comment