Saturday 2 July 2016

"Team Rat Selfie" layout by Bernii Miller .

Helloooo..

Welcome to the ScrappingClearly blog this morning. Bernii Miller here with you today to share with you another layout that I made with the gorgeous Heidi Swapp " Hello Gorgeous" 12 x 12 paper pad.. I really am getting a lot of layouts created with this collection.. 


So let me show you my latest layout...



"Team Rat" layout by Bernii Miller for ScrappingClearly using Heidi Swapp products.


I could not decide on which papers I wanted to use and in the end I wanted to use them all!! So I created a banner that would let me use all bits and pieces from the collection.. To help create the title I used the " Life is Beautiful" sticker sheet from Cocoa Vanilla Studio and teamed it with the teal glitter stickers from Heidi Swapp. 


"Team Rat" layout by Bernii Miller for ScrappingClearly using Heidi Swapp products.

I am so pleased with how this layout turned out and am thinking I will create another layout with these same papers as they are so so pretty!!


Here are the other layouts I also created from the same paper pad that you can check out if you tab back through the blog :)




Well thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope I have inspired you to get out your Heidi Swapp goodies and create something pretty..

Till next time 

Much love
Bernii xx

3 comments:

  1. Loving the look of these papers too!! Another beautiful page :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Bernii love love love

    ReplyDelete