Sunday 10 July 2016

#37 Hi by Lauren Hender

Hi Everyone, 

Sitting scrapbooking this layout I had a little moment. Now these moments come every now and then so I warn you in advance when you are reading my posts you maybe hit with a deep and meaningful. Ok, here it is. I have been scrapbooking now for over 10years and every now and then my heart does a back flip. I love this hobby! It is personal, pretty, messy, loyal and just plain fun. There is nothing better than creating a layout, delighting in a special memory and see it displayed personally for yourself and others to enjoy. I hope you all get that same rush as I do. 

In this layout I have used the absolutely beautiful Pink Paislee C'est La Vie range. 
I did some fussy cutting with the flowers to make accents and cut strips to highlight the text. I used layering techniques to build the base and added some feature tags to layer up my photo and my title. 

I hope you are inspired by my layout and dash on over to the scrapping clearly shop to pick up this beautiful Pink Paislee range. 

Lauren xo 









1 comment: