Monday 18 July 2016

He's a Doer!

 Howdy SC folks!
Peg here today to share a striking masculine page. Bold colours on black are always eye-catching, right?

So to start with I spread a few patches of gesso on my black card, then added some red acrylic paint for a bit of colour. I cut zig zag strips from the fabulous Hambly overlay and added it along the top and bottom edges, attaching it with my Tim Holtz tiny attacher


I used (again! on the 7th page, from the first and only pack I've got!) Bella Rouge plastic alphas and hashtag for my big title, and Dymo for the journalling.

It's blokey and grungey and perfect for my man.

Thanks for coming by, hope you're having fun with our 2 challenges this month, fabulous prizes up for grabs! Just load to the sidebar here or in the folder on our FB page, sketch here, moodboard here
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Peg this is an awesome LO love it all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peg this is a fab masculine page adore the red and the yellow!
    You have a great man xx

    ReplyDelete