Friday 1 July 2016

Circle Journal Update by Lisa Oxley

 Howdy Bloggers Lisa Here with a Friday Mixed Media Update.
If you are a avid SC blog/FB user you will know that some 26 or so of us
 are currently completing a paper bag circle journal swap and its full steam ahead...
Ok I'm going to admit that I'm late with one,but hopefully,
 seeing as I am sending 2 off today that it wont be so bad(public deceleration and that) :)
 I have excuses... but I'm not going to bore you with that.

This one is for Deb and her Art, Is what you make it Journal 
Apologies for the crappy phone photos :)
And this one is for Margrets' Daffodill Journal 

 I've used my standard mixed media products of Acrylic Paints Dina and Dylusions ,Stamps , Posca Pens  Stencils, Glue  and played with the theme for each individual journal,
 Cant wait for the next one to arrive .
Thanks for dropping by and big thanks for taking the time to comment.
See you next Friday .
Lisa xxx

5 comments:

  1. WOWWW I am always in awe of your creativity Girlfriend! Adore these xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same....love your flowers and leaves, your style, everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WooHoo awesome stuff, loving the daffodil spread!

    ReplyDelete