Thursday 24 February 2022

Stay Wild - TN Thursday with Emma.

Happy Thursday everyone.
Today I share a quick TN with you all. This weeks theme is Flowers.


Who said art had to take a long time? This page only took me 20mins. It probably would have been shorter if I hadn't had to dry everything...😜😜😜



The background pages were primed with white Gesso and then I smooshed Art Philosophy watercolour concentrates over the pages to add that wild bold colour. 


Once these were dried I then embossed inked and an Aall & Create stamp from the Lotus clusters set and using white emboss powder set it on top of the colour. This added a little drama and softness over all that colour. For my focal point I chose some cool images out of an Art by Marlene elements pad. Along with some flowers that complimented this weeks theme.


The quote is from Art by Marlene sticky quotes and then this page was finished with a good splashing of white acrylic paint.

Check out how it all came together here in my video.



Happy creating everyone.
See you again soon.
Stay happy, stay crafty, Em xx




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma - this is very cool, great art journal spread.

    ReplyDelete