Tuesday 1 February 2022

Art - willing suspension of disbelief by Tracey B

 Hi everyone and happy crafting Tuesday.

Another month and another fabulous moodsketch



I started with a couple of Neo II color crayons (Sepia & Raw Umber) scribbled onto my  messy mat, spritzed with water and used the packaging technique to add to my layout.

I sponged on some Distress Ink (Walnut stain) through a stencil and used the same ink to stamp (Jane Davenport Crafty Minx Stamp) and Colour Blast eye stamp.

I mixed up A LOT of impasto, Dina Wakley black acrylic paint with 13@rts texture powder and applied with a spatula through my Ranger Eye chart stencil.


I had so much left over paint I now have 5 new backgrounds started!

I added some string, a Scrap FX chipboard which I kept raw and my title using Cocoa Vanilla Made of Awesome alphas for my title.

I used a black Stabilo, drew around my title and then used my water pen to smudge it


Here's my finished layout




TFL

cheers

Tracey













  

    

1 comment: