Wednesday 23 February 2022

"Expect".. planning folder, by Amanda Hartmann

Hi friends!

I am taking a monthly craft class this year and I wanted to create a folder to keep my supplies and planning all organised.


I started with this Kmart folder, and I gave it some painty/crafty love!


The supplies I used include:
Dina Wakley Paint - Bright fun acrylic paints - perfect for a project like this!
* Jane Davenport washi sheet girls (out of stock)
Liquitex Inks (white and pink splatters)

I used a credit card to swipe and add colour to the folder. I added stenciling, stamping and the fussy cut girl images. I finished with lots of white and black pen doodling and some splatters.

Tabs organised in the folder.


Continued the design on the spine.




Thanks for looking today!

Amanda






1 comment:

  1. Wow, this looks amazing. Loving the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete