Tuesday 22 February 2022

Living the dream by Tracey B

 Hi everyone, back again for happy crafting Tuesday

This layout was totally inspired by these gorgeous rub-ons by 49 & Market 


I added some Neo Color II for the background (Salmon, Rose & Sepia) by scribbling onto my messy mat, spritzing with water and using the packaging technique.

I added some luscious Nuvo Embellishment Mousse (Cafe Latte) through a stencil. 

With the background drying, I thought about my photo.   It was every so slightly smaller than the frame so I looked for some paper to mat it onto and came across some paper Kyle has used to pretty up a delivery.   The colour was perfect so not only matted my photo but  die cut some flowers as well.

I used a heap (for me) of Cocoa Vanilla Unforgettable ephemera, colouring with my Neos anything that was too white.

I added some Glossy Accents to my title to give it a bit of shine.

I added some Amy Tangerine enamel shapes, ribbon and muslin and a little Posca pen on some embellishments.

here's the finished product.

TFL

cheers

Tracey


















 

No comments:

Post a Comment