Thursday 4 February 2021

Happy - With Karyn Schultz!

  Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!

It's Karyn here and today I have a scrapbook page that I created using lots of fun products available at Scrapping Clearly
 
 
 I started by sewing a rectangle and border on heavy weight white cardstock . I added zig-zag and straight stitch for interest.
 
  
 To create the background I use Heidi Swapp Color Shine (mustard and rose) and Prima Art Philosophy Ginger watercolour concentrate. I painted it on in places then added splatters.
 


 Here is my final assembled page.
 
 
I embellished the page using the Vicki Boutin Lets Wander Collection . I used a polariod cut from the "Picture Perfect" paper and fussy cut flowers from the "Sunshine and smiles" paper.


  
I used a title from the Heidi Swapp wood veeer word pack and enamel dots from my stash.
 


 Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment