Sunday 28 February 2021

My Heart on Show. -Mixed Media Sunday with Lisa Oxley

Howdy Bloggers, Lisa here with a Sunday Scrapping Clearly update..
Today I'm NOT sharing a #100dayproject piece,
 but rather a few warm up pieces I have completed over the last week..
Here's the story, before i create for the project,
 I try and do a warm up just to get my head in the creative game.
Ive been following Lewis Rossignol for a few years on Instagram and his style is utterly freeing .
He is currently being hosted with an online class here..
although I haven't joined up YET. I definitely intend too.
Inspired by Lewis, here are a few piece.




Pens are Lewis's bag, so I collected a few different sized pens and then a few more out and went for it.

Check him out, and give it a burl.

Thanks for dropping by the Scrapping Clearly blog today,

 I hope your inspired to create something different.

Ill be back very soon with a new Sunday Mixed media update.



No comments:

Post a Comment