Wednesday 10 February 2021

Happiest, by Amanda Hartmann

Hello and happy Wednesday!

Here is my page!


Inspired by the February mood board....

And here's some of the products in store that I used:
* Stamps by Dina Wakley

I started with white cardstock machine stitched to black cardstock.

I used a credit card to swipe the Metallic Rose gold paint to the background.

I created a stack of layers under the photo.

One layer contains a sheet of vellum, which I stamped with Dina Wakley stamps and heat embossed with some gold embossing powder from my stash.

This was all stacked with corugated cardboard, twine and hessian ribbon.


The Heidi Swapp gold foil alphabet were easy to use and the gold looks perfect for my title!

I love the shine of the metallic paint!

You can see the embossed stamped vellum layer amongst the other textures.


Thanks for looking today. You can create a project for our mood board and upload it to the album before the end of the month. Join us!

Amanda


 

No comments:

Post a Comment