Wednesday 17 February 2021

"Sweet love" by Amanda Hartmann

 Hi all!

Today I am sharing a layout I created for the More than Words challenge. It asked for romance, so I went for it with a page of hubby and I.

I am sharing here, because I raided my stash of Scrapping Clearly products to make the background for the page.


Try:

Pearl white paste (through a heart stencil)

and Tim Holtz Distress Oxides (mixed with water and smooshed and splattered on the page).



A favourite part of the page was creating the flowers. I stamped these Vicki Boutin flowers and die cut them out. Then I painted them with more Tim Holtz distress oxides.


Stamped floral images are so great to paint and can add style and colour to any project.


Add some word stamping and small embellishments and the page was done!



That's all for today!

Thanks for looking.
Amanda

 

No comments:

Post a Comment