Wednesday 3 February 2021

Cybercrop pages by Amanda H

 

Hi SC fans!

We all love a Cybercrop, especially our Australia Day one. I wanted to share all my pages today; and to show some of the awesome Scrapping Clearly goodies I used on each page.


_________________________________________________________________________


Challenge 1: What's your state?

I am a Queenslander so used Maroon and gold to show off our Sunshine State!

 


Key SC products used:
* Tim Holtz tissue paper - stuck to the background with Gel medium.
* Red wine Art Alchemy Metallique paint - applied with a brayer
* Liquitex Ink- Iridescent Bright Gold - mixed with Liquitex string gel medium and applied through a stencil to create the sun rays! Plus gold splatters!


________________________________________________________________

Challenge 2: Dreamtime


I started with the circle dots stencil (old Bee Arty stencil from my stash) and used white modelling paste onto black cardstock.

Key SC products used:
Tim Holtz tissue paper - glued along the top and bottom of the page
* Liquitex Inks : I used white and gold, and added additional dots to the page using the end of a paintbrush
* Dina Wakley Paint - in Aloe - to add more colour behind the photo.


Page finished with stickers and papers from my stash.



_________________________________________________________________


Challenge 3: Australia Bucket List


This was hardest for me, as I did not have a photo. In the end I picked an image from a calendar and added it to my Art journal.



Key SC products used:
* Gel medium
* Dina Wakley Gloss sprays (in Ocean and Cheddar)
* Pilot Pintor paint markers - in white and black

_____________________________________________________________________



Challenge 4: My Backyard



Key SC products used:
* Dina Wakley paint: in Ruby - I used my geli plate to apply  the paint to the page (with leaf diecuts used to silhouette)
* Tim Holtz Distress Oxides - to add the blue and green tones to the leaves.

Finished with some stamping and tissue paper.




______________________________________________________________


Challenge 5: Favourite Place



Key SC products used:
* Dylusions paint in Tropical Sangria- applied to background with a brayer
* Art by Marlene Neon watercolours - used to paint the butterfly and add splatters



____________________________________________________________________


Challenge 6: My hometown


I started with a Kraft background and combined with Vicki Boutin papers and stickers.

Key SC products used:

 




That is it from me!

Thanks for looking, and thank you to everyone who joined in on our cybercrop.

Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment