Tuesday 9 February 2021

I'm done by Tracey B

Hi everyone

Happy crafting Tuesday.

Don't you just love this month's mood board.  

I do so so here's a sneak of what I created.

I started by gluing down some lengths of hessian twine and some handles cut off shopping bags.   I initially used some gel medium which should have been fine but it had turned a bit thick so I resorted to Helmar 450 quick dry adhesive which worked well. 

I glued on some chipboard pieces and then the whole page a couple of thin coats of white gesso just dry brushed on.


I sprinkled on some Color Burst powder (Olive Green) and then gave it a spritz with water.



I struggled to find a photo placement spot that I was happy with as I felt it was floating and unconnected with anything so I went back and added more twine as a base for the photo.    



I added some Nuvo Crackle Mouse (Wrought Iron) through a stencil and some Pearlex (Antique gold) mixed with some impasto through another stencil to give some texture to the top of my chipboard pieces.   I added a key hole from my stash that I had made with paper clay and a Re-Design Prima Grandeur Keyholes mould.  I had painted it a terracotta  colour so to tie it in a gave it a coat of Art Alchemy Opal Magic Wax (Green Brocade) and some Liquid Pearl drops (Avocado) to finish it.


Happy creating!


cheers

Tracey




No comments:

Post a Comment